Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wavin' Goodbye

to stick straight hair! Today is the day I spend a couple of hours in a stylist's chair to transform my fine, straight hair to something a little more beach appropriate (after taking my last Clinical Medicine final EVER). I spent a few weeks researching salons in my area to find someone I felt comfortable to handle my precious "doll hairs." Remember how I told you I used to be blonde? Well since I embraced my natural color, I haven't had any chemical processing done. She'll be working with "virgin hair" and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a tad bit nervous about the whole process. Yes, I know it's just hair and it will grow back, but it took a pretty long time for it to get this long. Here are the pics I gave my stylist as idea of what I want. I pinned a few more on my Pinterest here.

via

via

via
Be sure to check back tomorrow for some day 1 pics of my hair!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting, I have stick straight hair too... can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeee! So exciting! Can't wait to see! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it!!! :)
    Hope you last final went GREAT!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

09 10