Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Are you a no reply blogger?

I have been overwhelmed with y'all's sweet comments lately. As I was trying to catch up the past few days, I have come across so many readers who are "no reply bloggers." What is this? Well it means that when I try to answer your question or thank you for your kind thoughts your email address doesn't show up. Therefore, any reply emails sent end up somewhere out in space and not in your inbox! I'm not very good at explaining the process to correct this (if you so desire) but Sarah over at Venus Trapped in Mars is. Head on over to her blog post all about this topic so you can hear back from your favorite bloggers!

 photo CaitlinSIG_zps0fd69cd7.png

2 comments:

  1. I know I show up as "no reply." Somehow, a setting in my Google Plus account got changed, and I have no idea how to switch it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! I had no idea about all of this.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

09 10