Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oh How Strapping

Ok ladies, I need some help. I've spent the last few weeks researching a new camera. After scouring the internet for as many reviews as possible before choosing, I have made my decision. I haven't had a new camera since 2010, and I don't even know where the charger is for it anymore. I've been using my iPhone for any and all pictures, it's sad I know. All our pictures from our honeymoon are from my phone, gasp! Moving on, I finally decided on a mirrorless SLR camera. Given it's size, weight, amazing sensor, and price it's the right fit for our little family. Now comes the fun part. I'm on the hunt for a camera strap and I've narrowed it down to these four from Etsy.

Lace + dots
I love the colors, and the lace. It's practical and pretty at the same time.

Linen + Lace
Another practical strap with a little variance on the lace.
And it has linen which is a staple here in the South.

Leather
This beauty is classic yet chichi. It's also manly
enough my husband won't be embarrassed by it.

Scarf
This is the least practical, but the most fun. I like that this one is airy and light,
and I feel as though it would be comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
My concern is that it would get a little dirty in warmer climates.
What is your experience with them? I'd love to hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10