Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Happenings

Friday afternoon my sweet hubby and I met up for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. I guess I'm a bit high maintenance but my favorite dish isn't on the menu, I make it up as I go. What is it you ask? A hard grilled chicken taco with grilled onions and peppers and cheese. Yum. I could eat it every day.


Friday night was a pretty uneventful for me. The hubs went to Charleston for the Lowcountry Redfish Cup, and I spend my night making a lavender cheesecake. I loosely followed this recipe from Gimme Some Oven. Y'all, this is such an amazing dessert! It is such a fresh, Spring recipe but we all know I've been dreaming of Spring since January 3rd. My cheesecake cooked a little bit more on top and is a bit more golden than I think it's supposed to be, but it sure does taste amazing!


I did practically nothing at all n Saturday. Seriously, but Saturday night we attended the my husband's sister's surprise birthday party. It's pretty difficult to pull one over on her, but I think we just may have accomplished it. 

Top { Forever 21 old, similar} Jeans {J.Crew Factory } Boots {Corso Como Nordstrom}


Birthday girl and her husband



Yep, that's a unicorn piƱata.
Sunday was spent recovering from the night before and studying for a test and a quiz that I have today. I hope you enjoyed this peak at my weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your outfit, and that taco looks so good! I've never thought to order off the menu, so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. best rated pediatric stethoscope

    ReplyDelete

09 10