Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Saturday morning I attempted to study for my test on monday, this is what actually happened.




For some reason, 7:30 Saturday morning is when they want all the attention. After realizing I there would be no studying I headed to Starbucks and Chick-fil-a for breakfast and loaded the pups in the car with me. After arriving home, I promptly spilled my entire coffee on the driveway. I wish I was kidding. Hubby and I headed out on the boat later on to try and catch a fish or two. We failed miserably, but we did enjoy some time on the water which we haven't really done yet this year. 





We ended our night watching movies with the pups. After church on Sunday, we spent some time putting around the house. I did end up studying a little bit, but mostly watching movies and cleaning up a bit. Looking back at it our weekend was rather boring, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Your puppy is adorable! I love your Vineyard Vines hat as well :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10